Paradise awaits you! Mykonos is considered to have peaceful and fanatical beaches. As honeymoons are basically for an escape to peacefulness, couples may preferably choose the peaceful beaches with a serene air. In Mykonos, you can enjoy sightseeing, going around some of the rich architecture and spotting one of those beautiful pelicans. Mykonos is more about beaches and partying, but also about the great resorts and hotels which can change how you plan out your vacation.
Among the Greek islands, Mykonos Island is one of the most popular destinations in Greece. It is located in the center of the Cyclades complex. It is particularly famous for the cosmopolitan atmosphere, the exciting nightlife, the magnificent Cycladic architecture and the beautiful beaches that make romantic getaways in Mykonos a magnificent experience.
There are many things to do in Mykonos Greece ranging from water sports, clubbing and shopping. In particular windsurfing and kite surfing are the two most popular sports. As the wind in Mykonos Island is strong in summer afternoons these are perfect conditions for windsurfing and kite surfing. Diving is also a popular sport and, apart from courses, many centers offer diving trips to uninhabited islands in the Aegean Sea.
To name a few more things to do:
· An island perfect for walk along the narrow streets of Chora
· See the sunset from Little Venice
· In the evenings, head to Mykonos Town and enjoy a night out in the many bars and clubs
· Visit The Windmills
· Spend the day on Paradise Beach
· Take a day trip to Delos Island
· Learn more about the culture by visiting Mykonos Folk Museum
· You can’t go to Mykonos without going to the chapel of Panagia Paraportiani
· Visit more great beaches: Elia, Lia, Super Paradise, Platis Gialos, Paraga, and Psarrou