It’s all about Love! Once you visit Iceland you’ll know for yourself the mesmerizing effect that it leaves upon you! Iceland, a Nordic island nation, is defined by its spectacular landscape with volcanoes, hot springs, lava fields and geysers. Most of the population lives in the capital, Reykjavik, which runs on geothermal power and is home to the National and Saga museums, tracing Iceland’s Viking history.
You can visit Iceland anytime and have an amazing time! No matter what your mode and season of travel to Iceland is, the legendary Land of Fire and Ice is a perfect destination for those seeking adventure on a grand scale. You will be deeply mesmerized by the amazing beauty and mystery of its nature adorned with its magnificent volcanoes and waterfalls, glacial formations and geothermal lagoons.
There’s plenty to do in Iceland including:
· Seeing the Majestic waterfalls the warm waters of the Blue Lagoon, Northern Lights, and volcano tours.
· Whale watching excursions are just some of the charming attractions that awaits you in Iceland
· Take the Golden Circle Classic tour which begins in Nesjavellir and moves to Ãžingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and home of Iceland’s largest natural lake.
· Head on to Gullfoss, the most famous waterfall in Iceland, where visitors can see water fall 105 feet down into a canyon and stand so close to the edge that they will feel the mist of the falls.
· Ice glacier hiking at Sólheimajökull, snorkeling or diving at Silfra and the mysterious beauty of the Aurora Borealis.
· If you want to relax then head to the most famous geothermal spa in Iceland, where you can swim in the soft creamy blue water or try one of the massages or spa treatments.
It doesn’t take long to discover that Iceland offers various things for couples seeking romance and twist of culture. Whatever you choose to do, your romantic journey in Iceland will be like a fantastic love story!